Orbit V7 Parallel
During the V7 design process, I was shown the final render of the inside of the V7 box. I was so blown away by how 80's it looked. My wife Holly said, "That should be its own deck." I thought about it for a while and it just made too much sense not to do. I knew the parallel universe concept had to be used here, which is why they were dubbed the "Parallel Edition." So, Daniel and I got to work and adjusted this to where it made sense as a back design. We had a 'think tank' session that lasted around 4-5 straight hours. From there, we made a few minor adjustments for about a week. The outside of the V7 box is the inside of the V7p box. Throughout the deck of the V7p's, you'll find some things have been changed/flipped from the V7 to further highlight the fact that you're now in a parallel universe. We'll let you search for them. The matte lavender color that replaced the red cards give a softer tone while pairing nicely with the dark purple icons on the back design.
V7p facts and stats:
- 5,000 printed
- Premium crushed stock / air cushion finish
- Made on the sheet fed press
- Double backer (One side is V7 & other side is V7p design)
- Duplicate Jokers with Dexter on the bike
- Duplicate 8 of Spades
- One way design
- Traditionally cut
- Matte tuck and custom matte brick boxes
- Lefty friendly (Beautiful design for both right and left handed fans & spreads)
Printed by The United States Playing Card Co.